Friday, February 17, 2017

Character interview. GROWING UP MESSY ~ Paromita Coswami

Title of the book :

 (A Hilarious Coming of Age Series Book1)

Author  : Paromita Goswami

Genre :  Middle School, Teen and YA


1) HOW OLD ARE YOU? 
I am five year old. But that’s just officially. Technically I consider myself almost nine years old. Most of my friends are older to me.

2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TOY? 
I love playing outdoors with my friends. It’s more fun outside, climbing up the trees or go swimming in the river. But I also yearn for my Talking Doll which Ma will be getting for me soon.

3) WHAT MAKES YOU SO MESSY? 
I am not Messy. It is Raju who teases me by calling me that and I hate him for it. Now all my friends have started calling me Messy. I know I mess up work sometimes but not always.

4) CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? 
Hmm..Can I have both?

5)FAVORITE FOOD? 
I love the langar Tadka Dal and Roti. And of course the tasty Panjiri Prasad which Panditji gives in the temple.

6) FAVORITE COLOR? 
I love blue. All the shades. Especially the clear blue sky in the morning.

 

The Blurb:
Childhood is considered to be the best time of one’s life. What if you get a chance to live it once more with a five-year-old?
Misry, a naughty five-year-old girl, lives with her parents in a B.S.F border outpost near Indo-Bangladesh border. But with no schools and friends she feels very lonely. She tries to befriend some local village kids. But they find her incompetent in their rural antics. They nickname her Messy as most of the time she messes up their plan. Can Misry really be a part of the gang?
Set in the early eighties, join Misry in the adventures of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calabritto by Tony Nesca Genre: Literary Fiction

   Tony Nesca's free-flow writing draws the reader into a tragi-comedy of  epic proportions.   Calabritto by Tony Nesca Genre: Liter...