Sunday, May 17, 2020

the Shadows Ascending Trilogy by Jenn D. Young Genre: Paranormal Romance

  • Can you, for those who don't know you already, tell something about yourself and how you became an author?
I am a quirky, easily excitable nerdy girl who is very awkward, yet passionate about books. I’ve always had a really overactive imagination and have TONS of stories floating around in my head. In the beginning of 2019, I started getting more involved in the book community online as I was trying to reinvent myself. I became more outgoing and made some great friends in the community that urged me along. It was through a group that I had an opportunity to join a box set anthology and had my first work published in November. I had my first solo release in February and now I have four books out there to my name. It has been an incredible journey and I have met so many wonderful people along the way.

  • What is something unique/quirky about you?
I am easily excited and love books, authors and narrators and supporting them. I can be pretty loud out in social media land, but in person, I totally clam up. Then there is a lot of mumbled words and crazy tangents. I am totally awkward.

  • Tell us something really interesting that's happened to you!
I am a HUGE audiobook fan. I’ve been listening for about a year or so and love interacting with my favorite narrators online through fan groups and things like that. The best thing is actually getting to meet them at some of the book events! I went to LoveNVegas last October and met a ton of them there then in February I went to LoveNQueenMary and met several more including one of my all time favorite narrators, who actually is going to be the male POV for Into The Shadows when it comes to Audio this summer! I have a great picture of me and him together and I adore it.

  • What are some of your pet peeves?
Popping bubble gum, folding laundry, scraping silverware on plates/bowls, my dogs when the don’t listen, :P

  • Where were you born/grew up at?
I was born, raised and lived for almost 28 years in Washington, about 30 miles south of Seattle. Somehow I ended up outside of Phoenix, Arizona 2 and a half years ago and now am dying in the heat.

  • Who is your hero and why?
Absolutely my mom. She has been through so much in her life and she lives each day to the fullest. I am in awe of her strength of character each and every time I talk with her. She is my best friend and I love her so much.

  • What are you passionate about these days?
Books, Audiobooks, Music and my dogs.

  • What do you do to unwind and relax?
Listen to music or audiobooks. A lot of the time I will take a really hot bath and just relax with one of those two things and let everything that happened during the day just wash away.

  • Which of your novels can you imagine made into a movie?
To have any of the would be a crazy dream. I was just ecstatic to get Into the Shadows under contract for audiobook production!

  • As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal?
Probably my dog Loki! He is a half husky, half lab and he is usually by my side when I am writing or in my general area most of the time.




Into the Shadows 
Shadows Ascending Trilogy Book 1 
by Jenn D. Young 
Genre: Paranormal Romance 


Lorelei
I’ve lived my life on the run. Always looking over my shoulder. Waiting for the day that they would find me. Everyone I have ever loved has been ripped from me until I have nothing left but memories and dreams.
His voice haunts me.
Stirs me.
Makes me yearn for him.
My demon prince from my dreams.
But will I ever find him?
And if I do, will I be able to maintain control over these abilities that are manifesting or will they control me? 




Out of the Shadows 
Shadows Ascending Book 2 


Lorelei
My time has come. To leave the shadows and learn to control these new powers that have been awakened within me. With my mate, Vincent, at my side, we will work together to battle the forces that are hellbent on bring about the end of the world.
While fighting our intensifying bond, I am thrust into a world of where one of our closest friends is taken captive by The Syndicate.
Will our newly formed bond survive the upcoming battle, or will our enemies destroy us? 

Vincent
Lorelei is finally mine. Secure in my arms and bound to me, but we are in the middle of an impending war with Lorelei right at the center of it. Old enemies emerge to capture my oldest and dearest friend and I must do everything in my power to get him back. With Lorelei at my side, I feel invisible, but her powers are growing so rapidly she doesn’t know how to control them.
Am I strong enough to protect her or will they capture her again? 






I am a native of Washington, currently living in Arizona. I have always dreamed of writing about the characters that have been floating around in my head. Ever since the age of 14, I have been obsessed with romance novels and reading them as fast as I could get my hands on them. My first love is Paranormal Romance, but I enjoy stories from all across the genre. You can typically find me listening to music or an audiobook, reading, or hanging out with my dogs Hermes and Loki. 




$25 Amazon Gift card, Swag Pack that includes bookmarks, post card, pen, bracelet and some jewelry items that relate to the books! 

Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Land of the Free Trilogy by Mimi Barbour Genre: Romantic Suspense, Adventure

    To escape the dysfunction of city life, Demi Fedora leaves behind everything she knows to move to her deceased grandfather’s derelict ca...