Friday, January 8, 2016

☾ JANUARY 9th 2016 NEW MOON ☾

 
It is much easier to find traditions and superstitions for a FULL MOON than for a NEW MOON. I have always liked beginnings and prefer a waxing to a waning moon . I like growth; apparently in my Astrology birth chart the moon is growing, waxing so maybe that is the personal appeal .
January ninth 2016 is the first NEW MOON of 2016, I plan to attend a fun event at one of my favorite local places THE CRYSTAL GARDEN . I love New Year's resolutions. goals, planning...call them what you may mine are always made sometime after the first of the year; cleaning up after Christmas and New Year's takes up too much time! I try to coordinate it with my son starting school, but some years like this one it simply does not work.
So January 9th in numerology a 1  and a New Moon seems like the perfect day to BEGIN....
 
 
 
 

 
 

For Times VISIT  www.calendar-12/moon phases 2016



 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once We Were Witches by LAURA DALEO

  Immortal Kiss Series, Book 4 Supernatural Fiction Date Published:  03-08-2024     The mysterious world of witchcraft, murder, and...