Tuesday, April 23, 2019

#atozchallenge T is for...


Time and T-square



TIME exact time of birth is key to an accurate birth chart. To date the ONLY time I am certain of is my son's I focused on it as I gave birth, THAT chart was going to be flawlessly exact!
My birth certificate says 1:30 p.m. but as soon as I got into Astrology my mom found a beautiful handwritten form by a nun in the hospital I was born, stating that the time of birth was 1:45 p.m. The 15 minutes made important changes in my chart and I feel is a much better fit.

The T-square aspect pattern is formed when points in opposition also form a square with another point (or points). The pattern resembles the letter T when viewed in the chart.  The squared planet/point is referred to as the focal planet. The point opposite the focal planet, which is unoccupied, is nevertheless a sensitive point in the chart , it is like an invisible feature.

A T-Square in the chart
#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return of the Shadowlord by John Gorman

    Orb Of Zorn, Book #2 Fantasy Date Published: 04-19-2024   When the Shadowlord steals part of the orb of eternity, his pow...