Tigers Love Bubble Baths & Obsession Perfume (who knew!) by Mary K Savarese Genre: Cozy Mystery


Angie Pantera thought she had the perfect life: a loving, devoted husband of twenty-five years, two wonderful, grown children, and an impending wedding anniversary celebration with friends and family. 
But the celebration is ruined by a cheating husband, and Angie’s life devolves into a living nightmare—until serendipity brings her to Birdsong, Maine, as recreation director at the Home of the Little Flower. 
A church-run nursing home that is slowly wasting away with its nonagenarian inhabitants, the Home could use a miracle . . . or maybe a facsimile of one. A bit of creative advertising prompts Angie to buy a bouquet of “magical” dandelions, and in a flash of inspiration, she knows exactly how to bring light to these dark days. After all, no one is ever too old for wishes.
But then people start dying, and the only thing they have in common is Angie. Harangued by a distrustful elder and under suspicion by the police, Angie must fight to clear her good name as she seeks out the truth: Is this a miracle or murder?







I was born and grew up in Brooklyn, New York, going on to earn a business degree in accounting from City University, NY. Soon after I found myself working in insurance and financing and went on to marry my wonderful husband. We moved to New England. 


I have spent thirteen years as a religious education teacher and have lived and worked in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. For the past decade, I have served as a Eucharistic minister at my local Catholic church, bringing the Eucharist to community nursing homes. After raising a family in CT, my husband and I became Florida Residents though continue to spend time in CT where I continue in my ministry

My debut novel is a contemporary Spiritual Mystery that transcends three genres: Mystery, Spirituality, and Romance. I love to write imaginative stories for all ages! I hope you enjoy this story and look out for more to follow!





Follow the tour HERE for exclusive content and a giveaway!





Comments

Post a Comment