Tuesday, April 16, 2019

#atozchallenge N is for...


NEPTUNE & NADIR


♆ Neptune, God of the Sea, is the ruler of Pisces.

In astrology, Neptune is considered a planet of inspiration, 
dreams, psychic receptivity, illusion, and confusion.

                                              ☝



The Nadir, is something we have already explored . It was for the letter I entry as Imum Coeli/IC , Latin for “bottom of the sky,” is one of the four major angles in an astrological birth chart, and definitely the least talked about. It lies opposite the Midheaven—a point on our chart that represents our public life and persona, which gets a lot of attention.

2 comments:

  1. what are these houses? i don't remember so much to learn :D

    Joy at The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a read a lot about astrology. I do read forecasts. In Indian system, prayers based on forecasts seems to the important action to become optimistic despite the adverse forecasts. I try to emphasize it now.
    New Product Design and Production #AtoZChallenge Blogging 2019 #NarayanaRaoProf

    ReplyDelete

Truthful Lies & Bent Realities

  A Truly Believed Love Story  Mystery, Thriller, Crime Date Published: April 30, 2026   In a time when mythology as propaganda shapes...